Senin, 07 September 2009

The Most Patient Person in My Life

Yesterday was a beautiful sunday, the sun was shining brightly. My boyfriend and I spent the day together. We take a walk to the campus to up date my antivirus at Wi-fi area. There are a lot of people uses that place, we thought that we didn’t have place to sit. But luckily we found it. After up dating the antivirus, we browsed some information, opened facebook, yahoo messenger etc. We spent more than 3 hours browsing the internet. We spent the day together happily. It was noon and my boyfriend and I decided to go home. We walked together, I liked if we walked together. He was cute, kind, funny, and gentle person that I ever had. He always protects and takes care of me carefully, but sometimes he is an overprotected person. Walked beside him I can see how tall he is hehehe ^-^v….besides I see the wise, generous and religious person, it was him. I feel comfort, I didn’t have to be the other person, I can be myself. He always teach me how to be patient, how to be a better person, how we thanks to God with everything we have got in this world. I really proud of him, I really thanks to God for send him to me. I want to control my mind, my anger, my selfishness, and arrogant. One thing that I really appreciate from him is he never get angry with me although I always be the trouble maker in our relationship. Sometimes I get angry with him with no reason, I reject his call, I make him worry, with all my bad behavior he just smile and ask for apologize. It can’t believe it was my fault and he always ask for apologize first before I do. He always do that, sometimes I think how he can be so patient with me. Then I realize that he really loves me, now I want to understand him more and more, I want to be a good girl for him, I want to prove that I can change my behavior, yeah…I think it need time to do that, but I don’t want to give up, just like my motto “Never Let the Fear of Striking Out Keep You from Playing The Game”. I don’t want to lose him. I want to make him always smile and I never let him lose someone that he loves for the second time…….
Lina ^-^V

3 komentar:

  1. ck.ck.ck
    all this story about him,why don't you try write about your beloved friend,LAILY >_<

    BalasHapus
  2. uhui....
    hoem... when I can like you, there is person who always there beside me..
    yah,, maybe someday...
    with my real prince...
    hehehehe...^^

    BalasHapus