Minggu, 13 September 2009

The Most Memorable Experience

When I was seven, my parents gave me a surprised party for my birthday. In the early morning, I woke up from my bed. I still remember it was a beautiful day in my village, the sun shine so brightly and the birds sang very cheerfully. Then, I went out from my bedroom and looked for my mom, but I couldn’t find her. I called my dad and my brother but they didn't answer. Where were they go? They disappear, just in one night, they left me alone. I was really confused and afraid because they didn’t leave a message or something. I cried in the living room, I was really sad. In few minutes later, suddenly I heard a sound, it was so loud. I tried to find where the sound came from. I looked up the window and I saw a lot of people outside of my house.They sang a birthday song, they were my parents, my brother and my friends. I was really surprise, and I became speechless. I saw my mom hold the cake beside her there were my dad, my brother and my beloved friends. They smile happily for me. Then I came out and run forward to them. Next, I blew up the candle, first cake for my mom and then my dad, and my brother. That day I got a lot of present from my friends.When I was talking with my friends, my dad called me. He asked me to close my eyes, I didn't know what will he do. He brought me to somewhere, I was so curious. I stopped, then he asked me to open my eyes. I opened my eyes and I can believe there is an awesome bicycle in front of me. It was a long time I want to own a bicycle, and that day I had. I was really happy and really exited to ride it.I brought it to the yard and I ride it proudly. Then, I heard a car stopped in front of my house. I saw my grand mother and my grand father came out of the car. I didn't realize that they will come, because their house was far away from my house. I went forward to them and I hugged. My grand father gave me a present and it was a big present that I ever had. I opened it, I found a cute brown teddy bear inside. It was my favorite doll and I dream it for a long time. That day was a beautiful day of my childhood. It was the best birthday party for me. All of my family, my friends came together and gave me the unforgettable moment ever. I really realized that the love me so much. I couldn't stand my self to cry because I really happy. I had a lot of people that care about me. Since that I promised to myself, I don't want to let them down. I want to be a useful person to everyone. I want to make them always happy. It was my unforgettable moment of my childhood and I hope I can be a better person to everyone surrounding me.

3 komentar:

  1. Hhm... so nice!
    It must be unforgotten!
    I've also had it even in different one, and it can't be erased

    BalasHapus
  2. blogwalking yah ke superarmyrog.blogspot.com

    by:bang wen

    BalasHapus
  3. No necessary problem, just check your grammar. and write your revision on your notebook, and see ya on friday!

    _Miss CC_

    BalasHapus